This looks to be another evenly matched game and could prove to be a difficult game for the Kansas City Chiefs.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
The Chiefs edged out the Jets here with five advantages to four, but some really could have gone either way. With the way the Chiefs have struggled early on this season, it’s important for them not to let Ryan Fitzpatrick look like the better quarterback in this game.
Fitz has had the Chiefs’ number over his long career and used to absolutely dismantle them when he was with the Bills in 2011 and 2012. He worries me because he’s able to pick apart secondaries, but he does tend to throw costly interceptions at times. That is the proponent that led me to choose Alex Smith over him.
As for the defenses, I was surprised to see that the Jets defense hasn’t been as scary as I thought it’d be this year. They’ve surrendered 59 points in only two games.
On the flip side of that though, their offense has made it up for it, putting 54 points on the board. The Chiefs defense can’t slack off early if they want to win this game. No way in hell.
What do you think of my list, Chiefs fans? Am I right on the money or am I crazy on some of these?