Kansas State Football rose from the ashes when the university hired Bill Snyder. This is a collection of five of the biggest wins in the Snyder era. Enjoy.
At the time of Bill Snyder’s hiring, Kansas State Football had the worst record in NCAA history. To say he rebuilt the program is an understatement. The Wildcats were reborn under Snyder, and a small dynasty was built.
The Mildcats quickly morphed into the Powercats. Kansas State Football became relevant again. The worst team in college history was now one of the scariest opponents on the schedule.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
With nothing more than three-star players on his rosters until very recently, Snyder built a program that developed talent like no other program in the country. Schools such as Texas and Oklahoma, Nebraska and Oklahoma State, with all their five-star players, found themselves on the losing end of the final score.
Complete rosters overachieved year after year. Roadblocks such as bowl games, bowl wins, and Nebraska were overcome. Things that were once thought impossible were becoming a regular event.
The job that Snyder has done at Kansas State earned him a Hall of Fame appointment. He coaches in a stadium that shares his name. He also signed a five-year extension this week.
Bill Snyder is Kansas State Football. These five games are stepping stones on the staircase that has been his career.