No one really knows what Ned Yost is going to do.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
The Royals have roster questions in general to decide on let alone who is going to be one of the starting nine position players on opening day.
It’s far too early to say what the Kansas City Royals are going to do about the lineup or if Ned Yost is going to be meddlesome this season. His confidence and loyalty has paid dividends for the team in recent years, but if things aren’t clicking he’ll have to step in sooner rather than later.
Speculating about potential lineups is one of my favorite things about the offseason and I’m curious to see what everyone else would do with the lineup and the roster. What are your thoughts on the 2017 lineup?
*All stats courtesy of Baseball Reference*