While the KC Chiefs will face a good number of scary players in 2020, they’ll field some scary players themselves.
More from Kansas City Chiefs
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
- DraftKings + FanDuel Kansas Promos: INSTANT $150 Bonus Plus Two Chances to Win!
- Fan-Favorite Locks Up Chiefs Roster Spot With Stellar Preseason Performance
- DraftKings NFL Kansas Promo: Bet $5 on Chiefs vs. Saints, Win $150 Bonus!
Defenders like Chris Jones, Frank Clark, and the Honey Badger are enough to keep offensive coordinators up at night, not to mention what the guys on the offensive side of the ball do to defensive coordinators.
The Broncos’ outside linebacker Von Miller was even quoted as saying, “Can’t do it”, when asked how to stop Patrick Mahomes. Needless to say, that’s a scary prospect for any team facing the Chiefs in 2020.
That’s what makes this upcoming season even more fun – the fact that Kansas City will be equal to or better than any other team in terms of their player personnel.
The Chiefs will face some scary players in 2020 and at least a few of those players will leave their mark against them. Seeing Kansas City take on at least one impactful player each week will make for a good and competitive season.
The even better part will be seeing the Chiefs overcome those players week in and week out.