On a rising defense, there could be a number of x-factors for the KC Chiefs as the season progresses.
The door is wide open for anyone to make their case to be counted on each week. It’d be easy to speculate that Charvarius Ward could continue his assent and work toward becoming a household name. Of course, Chris Jones will continue to be the x-factor that he’s become since arriving in Kansas City.
More from Kansas City Chiefs
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
- DraftKings + FanDuel Kansas Promos: INSTANT $150 Bonus Plus Two Chances to Win!
- Fan-Favorite Locks Up Chiefs Roster Spot With Stellar Preseason Performance
- DraftKings NFL Kansas Promo: Bet $5 on Chiefs vs. Saints, Win $150 Bonus!
There are also a few new names.
Could Taco Charlton become the x-factor that he was meant to be as a former first-round draft pick?
The Chiefs also drafted Willie Gay Jr., a very talented linebacker who has a real shot to be an x-factor in his rookie season.
Tanoh Kpassagnon could even build on the momentum that he gained in 2019 and fulfill his potential.
No matter who stakes their claim to be one of the defense’s top performers, Chiefs Kingdom has a lot to look forward to with how good this unit becomes in 2020.