Shak Randolph, Frankie Hammond, Jarrod Pughsley, David King, Daniel Munyer, Seantavious Jones, Brock Vereen, Darrin Reaves, Tyrell Adams, and Terrance Smith
The Kansas City Chiefs were believed to have one of the deepest rosters in the NFL this preseason. So it is quite a surprise that only tight end Brian Parker was claimed off of waivers. Quarterbacks Aaron Murray and Kevin Hogan also ended up on other rosters, but that appears to be by choice.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
All in all, the Chiefs got an impressive haul. Somehow, Frankie Hammond is still eligible for the Practice Squad. Darrin Reaves looked to be an excellent running back prospect. Jarrod Pughsley and Daniel Munyer have spent time on the Chiefs active roster. The rest of the players in the group all flashed talent and potential during the preseason.
It would not be a stretch to think that all of these players (supposing they aren’t picked up elsewhere) will be invited to camp again in 2017. In fact, there are a few of them that have a legitimate shot at making the roster next year.
The Kansas City Chiefs look to have a very deep roster for 2016. There are, as with every team, questions that will have to be answered. However, Chiefs Kingdom should be very excited about the potential of this team.