The Chiefs have several rookies looking to snatch up starting positions on the team.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
The Chiefs’ first two selections this year likely won’t be starters, at least not heading into the season. Chris Jones will have his opportunity down the road and it wouldn’t be too out of the question for KeiVarae Russell to get a look at starting corner.
Parker Ehinger will likely win the starting left guard job, and I think that’s perfect. Zach Fulton is a better swing along the offensive line anyway. Plus, who else can play center if needed?
Eric Murray will be a project at the safety position, and who knows what the team will do with Kevin Hogan and the other 60 quarterbacks on this roster.
The only other possible starter is Dadi Nicolas, who showed some swag last weekend. If he keeps that type of play up, he could eventually dethrone Dee Ford as the starter.
What do you think, Chiefs fans? Could these rookies make an impact in 2016 or will they end up disappointing?