Writing these type of posts don’t do well for my nerves.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
While I truly believe that the Kansas City Chiefs are loaded with talent this year, you always have to be aware of any potential trap games on the schedule. Trap games can ruin a team’s season, just as that one against Tennessee did to Kansas City in 2014 (they missed the playoffs with a 9-7 record that year).
The Chiefs are better than all five of the teams listed here, but the better team doesn’t always win when it comes to sports. The 2012 Chiefs weren’t better than any other team in the league, yet still notched two wins that season. Sometimes it’s just in the cards for a certain team to prevail.
While I predicted that the Chiefs would win all of these games (except for one against the Chargers), things can change in a moment’s notice. There could be injuries or the team could just not be performing as highly as we expected them to. Crazy things happen in sports all the time.
What do you think about these games, Chiefs fans? Do you think I left off any other potential trap games on the 2016 schedule?