Fantasy football tight ends are a little bit trickier than wide receivers due to there not being as many “superstars” at the position.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
The three best tight ends this year are Gronk, Olsen, and Kelce, and these are guys you’ll want to take within the first three or four rounds.
Now it is worth noting that each year there seems to be a nice sleeper tight end that sneaks up and amazes everyone. In 2013, that tight end was Julius Thomas, in 2014 it was Jordan Cameron, and last season it was Gary Barnidge.
While it’s tough to pinpoint which tight end will rise up and be a star in fantasy football this season, these are the top 15 you should target when drafting your team. Make sure you draft a solid one in the early to mid rounds and then get a backup at some point too for a bye week or in case of injuries.
What do you think of the top 15 tight ends I listed here?