Despite the KC Chiefs having one of the best running backs in the NFL, these five backs have the ability to make the Chiefs’ lives a living hell in their respective games.
Right now, Doug Martin is one of the most explosive running backs in the entire league. He’s not nicknamed Muscle Hamster for nothing. The dude can flat out run.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
Le’Veon Bell was a highly anticipated running back heading into last season, but only appeared in six games. The game against Kansas City was one of those and he lit up the defense, rushing for 121 yards and a touchdown.
DeMarco Murray could be either great like he was in 2014 or not so great like he was in 2015. It’ll just depend on how the Titans offensive line does creating holes for him.
It was interesting seeing that not another AFC West running back was worthy of being put on this list. Melvin Gordon struggled immensely during his rookie year in San Diego, C.J. Anderson dropped off a lot after having a solid 2014 campaign, and Latavius Murray has had success against the Chiefs, but still isn’t a well known back.
Who do you feel was left off this list?