It’s the KC Chiefs vs the Bills in the AFC Championship and the Packers hosting the Buccaneers in the NFC Championship. Who will prevail and meet in the Super Bowl?
Only two games remain before Super Bowl LV and KC Kingdom is ready to make their predictions! Last week, I was the only one to go a perfect 4-0 while Cullen went 3-1 and Cody went 1-3. Cullen predicted the Saints would beat the Bucs while Cody only accurately predicted that the Kansas City Chiefs would win their game over Cleveland.
Let’s get into the final two games and see what KC Kingdom thinks the Super Bowl matchup will be!
Note – These predictions were made prior to the announcement of Patrick Mahomes starting for the KC Chiefs.
Buccaneers at Packers (2:05 CST)
- Cody Rickman – The Packers’ offensive line dominated the league’s best defense, so I expect them to roll again versus the Buccaneers allowing Rodgers and the running game to dominate the clock. Packers 30, Bucs 21
- Cullen Jekel – My goodness, the Packers have looked all but unstoppable on their current seven-game winning streak. I don’t know whether playing this game in Wisconsin will matter much, especially after all those seasons Brady spent playing in Ann Arbor and Foxborough. Still, I’m going with the home team in a relatively high-scoring affair. Packers win to advance to Super Bowl LV. Packers 38, Bucs 33
- Leigh Oleszczak – It’s really hard to pick against the Pack right now, so I’m not going to. Aaron Rodgers is playing out of his mind and the defense is heating up at the perfect time, so that makes my prediction easy. Packers 34, Bucs 21
Bills at Chiefs (5:40 CST)
- Cody – This game hinges on the health of Patrick Mahomes. If he plays the Chiefs are very much the favorites to win this game. If not, the Bills defense proves to be too much for the Chiefs and Henne. Chiefs 17, Bills 30
- Cullen – Will the Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes under center, or will back-up Chad Henne start his second game of the season? At the beginning of the season, I picked the Chiefs to finish the regular season 14-2 and to repeat as Super Bowl champions. I’m halfway there, so it’s no time to change course. This game will, of course, come down to Butker’s leg, and he’ll come through. Chiefs 30, Bills 29
- Leigh – The Chiefs have had one major problem throughout the season and that’s that they can’t put their opponents away, making all of their games nail-biters. Eventually, this is going to come back to bite the Chiefs and this is the week where that will happen. This really does look to be Buffalo’s year so I’m picking them to beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead and make it to their first Super Bowl since Jan. 1994. Chiefs 24, Bills 27
Who do you think will be playing in Super Bowl LV?