Who To Sit
More from Fantasy Football
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top 5 Chiefs to target in fantasy football in 2021
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 15
- Fantasy Football 2020: Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 12 Thanksgiving Edition
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 11
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 10
The Kansas City Chiefs second year wide receiver has still not broken through yet. In fact, Chris Conley has yet to find the endzone all year. While some may think that he’s due (and he is), I would hardly say that is a safe bet for your Fantasy Football lineup. Hopefully 2017 will be better for Conley, because this year was definitely disappointing.
It came out of nowhere this past week, but Demetrius Harris played a major role in the Kansas City Chiefs game plan. However, I wouldn’t bet heavily on that being the case this week. He’ll likely get some looks, but probably nowhere near as much as he did against Denver. Take a safer option.
For whatever reason, Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos has been off the mark recently. Last week against the Broncos, Santos missed a fairly easy field goal and an extra point. Those kinds of misses are troubling for a guy who has been largely reliable for most of the year. With this being championship week, go with a more reliable option if you can find one.
The Kansas City Chiefs are playing for a shot at the #2 seed in the AFC playoffs, which is good news for Fantasy Football owners. Week 17 can be tricky as many teams that aren’t playing for anything will bench starters. So identifying the match ups where players will be getting their normal playing time is absolutely key.