The two games that went to overtime were the best during the 2016 season for the KC Chiefs. Ultimately, the Broncos was the best because of all of the emotions and it was on a bigger stage than week one’s win against San Diego was.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
With the Chiefs going 12-4 in the regular season, there were a lot of great games to pick from as far as the best went. Obviously the 12 wins ranked above the five total losses (counting the playoffs), as none of the losses were really good games.
The playoff game against the Steelers was the worst because of the implications. A loss in that game led to yet another disappointing early exit from the postseason and making fans wonder why they put themselves through this every year.
While that playoff loss sucked, this was a good season for the Kansas City Chiefs. They had their best season in years and won their first division title since the 2010 season.
This year’s AFC West title was way more impressive than that 2010 season though. The 2016 AFC West was the best division in all of football and the Chiefs not only won the division, but swept the three other teams in it.
The 2017 season will have some much tougher teams on the schedule and it’ll be difficult for the Kansas City Chiefs to repeat at the top of the division.
What do you think of this list, Chiefs? Which win was the best and which loss was the worst?