Fantasy Football Top 15 Deep Sleepers for 2016 – Number Nine: Mohamed Sanu
Mohamed Sanu is the clear cut number two wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons. He was signed during the off-season from the Cincinnati Bengals.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
Now he’s been unleashed in Atlanta. The great news for him is the presence of Julio Jones. That man forces defenses to double and sometimes triple cover him. If opposing teams do that, they will leave Sanu wide open to create huge plays for your fantasy team.
Last season, Sanu had a putrid 33 receptions for 394 yards and no touchdowns in 16 games appeared (four started). His numbers will rise as the number two receiver for the Falcons this season. They should rise dramatically.
In game two of the preseason, Sanu caught three passes on five targets for 45 yards, according to fantasypros.com.
Sano’s ADP is the 57th best wide receiver. Wide receiver is deeper than usual this season. Sanu could be a good flex player for your fantasy squad this year and beyond.
Next: We Can Play 49ers?