Fantasy Football Wide Receivers – Number 9: Amari Cooper
2015 Stats: 72 REC 1,070 YDS 6 TDS
High expectations are set for Amari Cooper this season. He is a great all-around player that could have a long career in the NFL and is heading into a fairly optimistic season with the Oakland Raiders.
More from Fantasy Football
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top 5 Chiefs to target in fantasy football in 2021
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 15
- Fantasy Football 2020: Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 12 Thanksgiving Edition
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 11
- Fantasy Football 2020: Thursday Night Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em Week 10
Cooper isn’t a top-tier wide receiver yet, but this will be a defining season barring injury. The Raiders are going to be heaving the football down the field all season long and Cooper will have plenty of opportunities to prove himself in the Black Hole.
His upside comes with his young team around him. Derek Carr almost hit 4,000 passing yards last season and the connection between the two should only improve.
Cooper will probably fall to the second or third round in your fantasy drafts so he’s a good pick to look out for and could end up being the star of your team.
Next: He has a new quarterback this year.