Well, the Royals are neither buyers or sellers this year.
Remember earlier when I said that this is the time where you have buyers and sellers, but I mentioned the possibility of a third option that is far less exciting? The third option is the choice I believe the Royals will take.
More from Kansas City Royals
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- DraftKings + FanDuel Kansas Promos: INSTANT $150 Bonus Plus Two Chances to Win!
- 3 Royals Players Who Won’t Be on the Roster Next Year
- LAST CHANCE to Claim $250 GUARANTEED Bonus With FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
This option is simply adding some small pieces that could help, but not too much. Does this sound familiar? Maybe similar to what the 2014 KC Royals did?
This option is the way the Royals went with in 2014 when they traded for players like Josh Willingham and Raul Ibanez. Nothing flashy, but it was a move that helped propel the team forward to make a run for the first Wild Card spot and later push for the World Series.
The reason I believe this is simply because they don’t have enough to trade away without completely damaging the future of the team, and no one out there is really worth the prospects it would take to trade.
Next: What an outrage!