While a case could be made for Derek Carr to be included on this list, the KC Chiefs have had the young quarterback’s number so far, going 3-1 against him in two seasons.
More from KC Kingdom
- Win $650 GUARANTEED Plus $100 Off NFL Sunday Ticket With Caesars, FanDuel and DraftKings Kansas Promos!
- This Plus-Money Bobby Witt Jr. Prop Bet is on Fire (Hit in 15/21 Games)!
- How to Bet on the Chiefs vs. Cardinals in NFL Preseason Week 2
- The Royals Need to Extend Bobby Witt Jr. Immediately
- The 3 Most Intriguing Games on the Chiefs’ Schedule
For the most part, I thought this list was pretty on point. Roethlisberger easily could have been put at number one due to his 4-1 record against Kansas City, but Cam Newton is “the guy” right now in football.
Newton is young, fast, and exhilarating. Sure, he throws temper tantrums when things don’t go his way, but Philip Rivers does the same thing and he’s at number four on here.
Drew Brees is someone I’d like to have ranked higher, but the Chiefs beat him the last time around with a terrible team. That game will also be played at Arrowhead, which could be tough for Drew, as he struggles with outdoor games.
Blake Bortles also could have made this list, but he has yet to face the Chiefs. We’ll have to see how the former Knight does in his third season in the pros.
What do you think, Chiefs Kingdom? Did I leave any quarterbacks off of this list?