Last time I left you, I had the KC Chiefs at 4-3 through the first two quarters of their 2014 season.
- Titans @ Chiefs – Chiefs win at home, 24-13
- Chiefs @ Broncos – First loss of the season, 31-21
- Chiefs @ Dolphins – Chiefs get back on track, 24-21
- Patriots @ Chiefs – Chiefs take this one on MNF, 31-28
- Chiefs @49’ers – Chiefs fall in San Fran, 31-20
- BYE WEEK
- Chiefs @ Chargers – Chiefs win this tight one, 21-17
- Rams @ Chiefs – Rams get the Chiefs at Arrowhead, 28-17
Like I said, 4-3 after the first 8 weeks isn’t bad and it might even be a bit optimistic. The Chiefs will spend most of their first 8 games on the road which is where I have them losing most of their games.
Like I’ve mentioned before, I’ve broken the schedule up into four “quarters” as if we’re speaking like Todd Haley. We’ll continue now with weeks 9-12 which look like this,
- Week 9: New York Jets (Nov. 2nd, 12:00 p.m.)
- Week 10: @ Buffalo Bills (Nov. 9th, 12:00 p.m.)
- Week 11: Seattle Seahawks (Nov. 16th, 12:00 p.m.)
- Week 12: @ Oakland Raiders (Nov. 2oth, 7:25 p.m.)
Again, this schedule never gets easier and within these four weeks the Chiefs host the defending Super Bowl champs, AND, must travel to Buffalo yet again. I don’t know about you, but I’m starting to really hate the Damn Bills.
Now, lets continue with quarter three.