ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Kansas 86, Iona 66
Joel Embiid can do things 7-footers shouldn’t be able to do. His upside is ridiculous both literally and metaphorically.
Oklahoma State 101, Memphis
Memphis was ranked number eleven in the nation heading into this game. There is a solid chance Memphis was rated too high, but, still, that’s a crazy good win for the Cowboys.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– KC missed a huge opportunity this past Sunday against Denver. (KC Kingdom)
– Who earned their Arrowheads on Sunday night? (Arrowhead Addict)
– Chiefs made a minor roster move. (KC Kingdom)
– As if we needed more proof, Bill Snyder proves to be one of the greatest figure ever in college sports. (Jug of Snyder)
– Post-bye week thoughts for the Missouri Tigers. (Rock M Nation)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– There appears to be an epidemic of Oklahoma City fans hitting half-court shots to win $20k. My vote: midwesterners know the fundamentals, yo.
– Binge watching television shows with friends or at bars is a new thing. Okay. I prefer to do my tv watching alone.
– File this one away under the “interesting” category for use later if something serious happens in the Chiefs’ locker room.
– Trent Williams was allegedly called “fat ass garbage” by an umpire. What a wonderful working environment the NFL has created.
– Jeopardy trolled the Houston Astros. It was the best thing to happen to the Astros all year.
ONE MORE THING…
Here’s Bob Uecker doing a beer commercial. I miss baseball.