ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Panthers 24, Patriots 20
Um, that was a penalty. Pass interference? Defensive holding? Illegal contact? Pick one. It was at least one of those.
I suppose this is a good result? I’m not sure. Denver will be at a hyper-motivated New England on Sunday night.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Enough blame to go around after KC’s loss to Denver. (Arrowhead Addict)
– Posting system issues could change the way Santana is valued. (Kings of Kauffman)
– Jack Cantele was named Big 12 special teams player of the week. (Jug of Snyder)
– True story: Mizzou’s volleyball team is 31-0. (Rock M Nation)
– Lots and lots of basketball number. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– George Zimmerman got arrested. It was gun related. Shocking.
– Jerry Jones explains why he still uses a flip phone.
– Some Wal-Marts are accepting food donations for their employees so they can enjoy Thanksgiving. If only Wal-Mart could afford to give their employees pay raises…
– The 2014 Final Four will have customizable broadcasts. This should be fun.
– Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams may be dating. Back off, McAdams!
ONE MORE THING…
Real time: Not impressive. Slow motion: OH MY GOD!