ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Broncos 27, Chiefs 17
It is weird to think the Chiefs could go 14-2 and be a wild card. Bummer.
Strangely or not, I feel far more confident about the Chiefs winning at Arrowhead against Denver than I did before Sunday night. KC’s defense is seriously good.
Chiefs loss got you down? Listen to the Kansas City Baseball Vault talk about Royals then! I was a guest on the show Friday. I did my best to limit myself from saying too many stupid things.
Listen here or using the embeded app below.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Three quick thoughts from KC’s loss to Denver. (KC Kingdom)
- KC took several chances downfield on Sunday night. (KC Star)
- Sunday’s loss shouldn’t and doesn’t define the Chiefs. (KC Star)
- Kansas won a Big 12 game! (KC Kingdom)
- Thoughts on Eric Hosmer. (Kings of Kauffman)
- K-State got what they needed to beat TCU. (Jug of Snyder)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- A taste of Kansas City in Queens. I want to go there for a Chiefs game now.
- A student asks Apple to change the definition of “gay” in its dictionary.
- Steroids will continue to be a problem for as long as the focus is only on the players and not the owners, coaches, and suppliers who enable them. So says this article, anyway.
ONE MORE THING…
This would be a 400-pound high school running back. Seems fair.