ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Kansas 94, Duke 83
Kansas scored 94 points even though they made only three three-points. That seems… impressive. Also, Jabari Parker is very, very good at basketball. College hoops is loaded with talent this year.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- An open letter to Dwayne Bowe. (Arrowhead Addict)
- What to do with Chris Getz. (Kings of Kauffman)
- The difference between K-State football in 2012 and 2013. (Jug of Snyder)
- Going beyond the box score for Missouri and Kentucky. (Rock M Nation)
- Lots of basketball recruits setting announcement dates. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Amy K. Nelson with a strong take on women in sports media.
- Is Baylor the new Kansas State?
- Aaron Murray is now dating Christian Ponder’s ex-girlfriend.
- This is the start to the excerpt from Mike Tyson’s new book.
Don King was offering me a $20 million settlement in exchange for him getting to promote my fights again. I told Jackie Rowe that before we could talk about working together and settling, I wanted three things of mine that Don still had—a green Rolls-Royce, a painting that the Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi had given me that was supposed to be worth a lot, and the thing I was worried the most about: a drawing of me in the middle of a bunch of X-Men that Stan Lee had done.
ONE MORE THING…
This is the greatest parody of a “30 for 30″ documentary ever.