ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Tampa Bay 22, Miami 19
Man, there are going to be a lot of people who get fired after this season. You’d have to think Tampa, Miami, and Minnesota are locks right now to fire their coaches, and you can throw in Washington, Pittsburgh, and Atlanta and New York Jets as possibilities, too. Bad football being played all over the place.
KANSAS PLAYS DUKE tonight in the Champions Classic in Chicago. Tip-off is scheduled for 8:30 or whenever the Michigan State-Kentucky game finishes. Not a bad night where you have the number one team versus number two and Andrew Wiggins versus Jabari Parker in a span of five hours. This should make Tuesday night television much more watchable than others.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- All kinds of Royals rumors going on. Dutton has the latest. (KC Star)
- Luis Mendoza is on his way to Japan. (Kings of Kauffman)
- How Indy beat the Denver Broncos. (Arrowhead Addict)
- Bowl games are starting to appear on K-State’s radar. (Jug of Snyder)
- Henry Josey continues tremendous comeback. (FanSided)
- Kansas vs. Duke is tonight in Chicago. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Jeff Eisenberg breaks down the early returns from the new rules enforcements in college basketball.
- Good news here is at least we know the Royals can develop hitters now.
- This is not the Jonathan Martin you are looking for, Twitter.
- Crazy Toronto mayor Rob Ford is apparently an Oklahoma Sooners fan.
ONE MORE THING…
I love drunk people.