ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Missouri 48, Kentucky 17
Dorial Green-Beckham had a decent day: 100 yards receiving and four touchdowns. You know, just four touchdowns, whatever.
Kansas State 49, Texas Tech 26
K-State needs just one more win to become bowl eligible. They have TCU, Oklahoma, and Kansas remaining. I like their chances.
Oklahoma State 49, Kansas 6
KU’s best chances left to win a Big 12 game this season are the next two weeks: home to West Virginia and on the road at Iowa State. No wins there and expect a serious overhaul of the offensive assistants over the winter.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- The statistical breakdown between the Chiefs and Broncos. (Mile High Report)
- Taking a look at John Lamb’s future. (Kings of Kauffman)
- DGB was decent on Saturday afternoon. (Truman’s Tales)
- As you’d expect, K-State graded very highly against Texas Tech. (Jug of Snyder)
- Kansas … well, at least Wiggins vs. Parker should be more interesting to watch. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Chargers fan ticketed for throwing a football while tailgating before a game. Judge dismisses ticket after rant about Chargers running game.
- Richie Incognito speaks out about the bullying scandal.
- A tremendous long read about Jesse Owens’ biggest fear: Eulace Peacock.
- For 25 years MLB’s schedule was done by pencil and paper by this husband-and-wife team.
- Miley Cyrus smoked a joint and twerked with a dwarf on stage in Amsterdam. Who hasn’t done that?
ONE MORE THING…
This cat is convinced he was going to catch a Matthew Stafford pass. Silly cat. (Deadspin)