ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Kansas 92, Fort Hays 75
As Rustin Dodd notes in his excellent game story, KU was leading 50-28 with 3:45 remaining in the first half without one of those points being scored by Andrew Wiggins. This team is deep, talented, and has immense potential. Now all they have to do is beat a non-division II school.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Three things the Chiefs need to work on during the bye week. (Arrowhead Addict)
– Dan Quisenberry and his hall of fame chances. (Kings of Kauffman)
– Should James Franklin play against Kentucky? (Truman’s Tales)
– An update for how Kansas football stacks up statistically. (Rock Chalk Talk)
– K-State is using bacon to lure fans to women’s basketball games. (The Big Lead)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– Salon suggests 10 black women who could add diversity to SNL’s cast.
– Los Angeles is planning on bringing free fiber internet to all 3.5 million residents and businesses.
– Netflix is making a hard push to get movies 30-45 days after the are finished in movie theaters.
– Scientists found a new ligament in the knee. So now there is even more things to worry about with Andrew Wiggins.
– Ryan Lochte tore his MCL trying to catch a fan who was jumping into his arms.
ONE MORE THING…
This is Tiger Woods hitting a ball from from Europe to Asia.