ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Bears 27, Packers 20
Aaron Rodgers may have broken his collarbone during the Packers’ first possession of the game. In other news, I traded for Aaron Rodgers in my fantasy league last week. Wonderful.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Apparently, Tamba Hali is a rapper now. (Arrowhead Addict)
- What are the chances Josh Johnson signs with the Royals? (Kings of Kauffman)
- Who makes more sense for Kansas: Jahlil Okafor or Cliff Alexander? (Rock Chalk Talk)
- James Franklin is still listed as “questionable” and other notes. (Rock M Nation)
- Saturday was K-State’s most complete game of the season. (KC Star)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- A review of Eminem’s new album “The Marshal Mathers LP 2.”
- Magnus Carlsen is the world’s best chess player, but he shouldn’t be the world champion, says Matt Gaffney.
- An Auburn fan breaks into an Alabama fan’s car, leaves Auburn Christmas ornament as a calling card.
- Sky divers jump to safety as two planes collide.
- If there is no deal, the Oakland A’s may be playing their games at Giants’ AT&T Park.
ONE MORE THING…
Is this a terrible play or tremendously bad luck? It is awesome, though.