ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Dolphins 22, Bengals 20 (F/OT)
Sure, I’ve seen a walk-off sack in overtime before, happens all the time. (Happened only three times.) What a weird and terribly played game. It seems like a lot of the Thursday night games this season have been poorly played in one way or another. Remember the Eagles turned the ball over five times in a loss to the Chiefs on a Thursday night. What a mess.
Anyway, the Bengals loss helps the Chiefs and Broncos question for a top seed in the AFC.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Consistency is the new trend in the NFL. (Arrowhead Addict)
- How the Chiefs stopped sucking in one offseason. (Deadspin)
- There’s going to be a changing of the guard at Kings of Kauffman. (Kings of Kauffman)
- A solid Q&A about Saturday’s game against Tennessee. (Truman’s Tales)
- Reviewing KU’s exhibition game against Pitt State. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- David Ortiz and his larger than life persona carried Boston to another World Series.
- Lady Gaga has a plan, apparently.
- Not one of ESPN’s experts had either the Red Sox or the Cardinals in the World Series.
- There were discussions among Obama aides about replacing Joe Biden with Hillary Clinton on the 2012 ticket.
- GoDaddy has moved on from their racy ad campaign. Bummer.
ONE MORE THING…
Brett Farve goes trick-or-treating.