ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Red Sox 6, Cardinals 1 (Boston Wins World Series, 4-2)
Yay, St. Louis didn’t win! Boo, Boston won. Ugh, Royals go yet another World Series without being a participant. One day…
Happy Halloween to everyone.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Peter King sits down with Alex Smith. (MMQB)
– The Series ends, the season changes. (Kings of Kauffman)
– Jug of Snyder continues to K-State basketball player profiles. (Jug of Snyder)
– Michael Sam receiving more accolades. (Truman’s Tales)
– Breaking down KU football’s performance by quarter. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– NFL trades that should have happened, but didn’t. Chiefs make an appearance.
– In honor of Halloween, here are 12 scary stories told in a total of 24 sentences.
– One Direction is more influential (on Twitter) than David Cameron. So, in some ways, our priorities are just as out of whack as Britain’s. Yay!
– New York City passed a law to raise the smoking age to 21. It will be interesting to see if this catches on (and if it matters).
ONE MORE THING…
Tim McCarver called his final game last night.