ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Red Sox 3, Cardinals 1 (Boston leads series, 3-2)
Last night ended in a pretty normal way which was pretty disappointing. I’m expecting a walk-off hit-by-pitch to end the series Wednesday night.
Seahawks 14, Rams 9
Seattle had 135 total yards of offense – 80 of which came on one play – and still beat St. Louis. It required a goal line stand from the Seahawk defense to complete the victory. St. Louis had five chances from inside Seattle’s six-yard-line to pull it off, but failed.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Meet “Baby Andy Reid.” (Arrowhead Addict)
– Another take on the Ervin Santana problem. (Royals Review)
– K-State lands recruit Tre Harris. (Jug of Snyder)
– Breaking down Mizzou’s loss to South Carolina. (Truman’s Tales)
– A podcast preview KU basketball season. (Jayhawk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– What should reporters be learning in journalism school?
– Breaking down the weekend that was around college football.
– Daniel Snyder is scheduled to meet with Roger Goodell about renaming Snyder’s franchise.
– Adrian Peterson gave each of his offensive linemen a gift for helping him win the 2012 NFL MVP award. Kinda weird they all have Peterson’s name on them…
– A great breakdown on MMQB on where football may be in ten year.
ONE MORE THING…
Okay, Ohio State Marching Band, we get it. You’re awesome. Can you stop killing nine minutes of valuable work time now? (Movie tribute featuring a T-Rex eating someone.)