ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Chiefs 23, Browns 17
It was ugly. However, an ugly win is still a win, so the Chiefs will travel to Buffalo next week with a perfect record still intact.
South Carolina 27, Missouri 24 (Overtime)
Oof. At least they still lead the SEC East.
Kansas State 35, West Virginia 12
It was 12-7, West Virginia, until Tyler Lockett pulled down an incredible touchdown catch on third and goal with 2:16 left in the third. K-State ran away from there.
Baylor 59, Kansas 14
Red Sox 4, Cardinals 2 (Series tied, 2-2)
Chris Getz, er, Kolten Wong was picked off of first to end the game. Carlos Beltran was batting at-bat. Game five is scheduled for tonight at 7.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– To all the Chiefs haters out there… (Arrowhead Addict)
– Umpiring has always been an imperfect science. (Kings of Kauffman)
– Quarterbacks were dynamic at times for K-State. (Jug of Snyder)
– Mizzou down to 10th in AP, Coaches polls. (Truman’s Tales)
– This guy went to the KU game. Poor soul. (Rock Chalk Talk)
TWEET OF THE WEEKEND
Upon learning of the Cowboys loss..
What happened? I just left my tv to use the restroom
— LeBron James (@KingJames) October 27, 2013
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– Lou Reed died. Dammit.
– Chiefs total offensive yards from Sunday: 331. Calvin Johnson receiving yards from Sunday: 329.
– Oakland’s defensive coordinator was not pleased with the officiating Sunday.
– Miami’s Mike Pouncey was served a subpoena after Sunday’s game in New England related to Aaron Hernandez’ murder trial.
– Mom tries to superglue six-year-old’s genitals back on after nearly ripping them off. May go to prison for 10 years. Should be forever.
“She applied superglue to the (boy’s) scrotum until the bleeding stopped, stuffed his underwear with paper towels, and then told him to go to bed,” the affidavit said. “Vargas did not seek any type of medical treatment for the child.”
ONE MORE THING…