ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Cardinals 4, Red Sox 2 (Series tied at 1-1)
It is hard watching Carlos Beltran be awesome for someone other than the Royals. So very hard. I want him to get a ring, but not like this. Maybe next year in KC, Carlos?
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Good stuff on Bob Sutton. (Arrowhead Addict)
– Bob Dutton visited the KC Baseball Vault. (Kings of Kauffman)
– The return of Lockett and Thompson should mean wins for K-State. (Jug of Snyder)
– Jordan Clarkson named to Cousy Award watch list. (Truman’s Tales)
– Preview KU’s game against Baylor. Oh boy. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– A man with Down Syndrome has his own Topps baseball card now.
– Vodka Samm, the girl who blew a .341 after being arrested last month, did a very substantive interview with the Daily Iowan. Very human situation for an internet sensation.
– Pete Kozma has had a crazy World Series already.
– Twitter has now overtaken Facebook amongst teens most used social network, which could mean good things for Twitter’s IPO coming up.
– Did Gwyneth Paltrow cheat on Coldplay’s Chris Martin? Hmm…
ONE MORE THING…
Russell Brand vs. BBC. I wish I had a British vocabulary.