ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Chiefs 17, Texans 16
Colts 39, Broncos 33
FIRST FREAKING PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Chiefs are now NFL’s only undefeated team. (Arrowhead Addict)
– It’s just a hug. (Arrowhead Pride)
– Preview of K-State basketball player Wesley Iwundu (Jug of Snyder)
– KU fell to Oklahoma over the weekend. (Rock Chalk Talk)
– Matty Mauk led Mizzou to a big win over Florida. (Truman’s Tales)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– Upsets all over the place in the SEC, college football.
– Run a marathon, knit a scarf, set a record. Dreams do come true.
– NFL wrote a story. It was wrong. New England may have lost because of it.
– NSA hacked into emails of Mexico’s president. So, you know, celebrities are just like us!
– Here’s everything you need to know about Stephen King movies.
ONE MORE THING…
Bill Murray kicks Lee Corso’s ass.