ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Red Sox 4, Tigers 3 (BOS leads series 3-2)
Boston is good, yo.
Seattle 34, Arizona 22
Seattle is good, yo.
Miami 27, North Carolina 23
Miami scored with :16 left to win, yo.
(No, I don’t know what the deal is with the “yo” think either. It is over now, no worries… yo.)
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Boulevard Beer has sold to a company in Belgium.
– A man calls 9-1-1 over a $.01 overcharge on his beer.
– Yesterday was a tough one for the Royals Facebook page. (KC Kingdom)
– Behold: Saint Zusi. (KC Kingdom)
– Chiefs historic defense. (Arrowhead Addict)
– Is Mike Moustakas the answer at third? (Kings of Kauffman)
– Weekly predictions from… (Jug of Snyder)
– Preview of Mizzou vs Florida. (Rock M Nation)
– Q&A about Oklahoma this weekend. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– For the first time ever South Park missed their episode deadline.
– Cory Booker was elected as New Jersey’s new U.S. Senator. Will his election mean anything in congress?
– This is a really big picture of Saturn.
– Joe Strauss is not helping with the nation’s perception of St. Louis Cardinals fans.
ONE MORE THING…
Cardinals fans. (KC Headlines is aware this video is a year old, but it is still relevant, sadly.)
Tags: Kansas City Chiefs