ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Dodgers 6, Cardinals 4 (STL leads series 3-2)
There has been a lot of talk between the two sides about the “antics” of the Dodgers players. Adam Wainwright called Adrian Gonzalez’ celebration “Mickey Mouse antics.”
Gonzalez’ response? Homer and then make Mickey Mouse ears.
I love this series.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Tamba Hali was named AFC defensive player of the week. (Arrowhead Addict)
– A look at Kansas City’s low-A minor league hitters. (Kings of Kauffman)
– Handing out helmet stickers for Mizzou v Georgia. (Truman’s Tales)
– K-State’s schedule is set up for the Wildcats to right the ship. (Jug of Snyder)
– What took so long? Charlie Weis gives up his play-calling duties. (Rock Chalk Talk)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE
– Somehow the guy who started the whole government shutdown mess is going to come out a winner.
– Columbus Day was this week, but maybe is should not have been. Why Christopher Columbus was an asshole.
– Netflix may be the new home of Thursday Night football games. This seems unlikely, but is very intriguing for other sports.
– Nirvana has been nominated for the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame. We’re all getting old.
– Helena Bonham Carter is playing Elizabeth Taylor in a made for TV movie for BBC illustrates just another way how Lindsay Lohan is always ahead of the curve.
ONE MORE THING…
Incase you haven’t seen this yet, this is America’s favorite new college football fan.