ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
TCU 27, Kansas 17
Baylor 35, K-State 25
So close. Bummer.
Missouri 41, Georgia 26
Biggest win in Gary Pinkel’s career?
Chiefs 24, Raiders 7
Perfect record, set the sound record, 10 sacks… what the hell is going on in Kansas City???
Red Sox 6, Tigers 5
Wait, the Sox won? How did that happen?
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Terrorhead Returns: KC Boast Best Defense, Fans (Arrowhead Addict)
- Royals hire of Dale Svuem may not have been a good idea. (Kings of Kauffman)
- With James Franklin hurt, it is Maty Mauk time. (Truman’s Tales)
- K-State comes up just short against Baylor. (Jug of Snyder)
- Kansas falls under .500 for the first time all season. (Through the Phog)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Bill Simmons speaks after Deadspin suggests he is the one that caused Magic Johnson to leave ESPN.
- Man dies after being found in a Mizzou dorm room.
- Add Jeffri Chadiha to the list of people who think the Chiefs should trade for Tony Gonzalez.
- This is a Michigan fan getting maced in the face.
- Plagiarism at it’s most obvious. How has CBS not fired this guy?
ONE MORE THING…
Erin Andrews appears to have gotten the worst of the Gatorade shower.