ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Tigers 3, Athletics 0
Tigers, Red Sox, Dodgers and Cardinals have all advanced to their respective league’s championship. This was my worst case scenario.
Bears 27, Giants 21
What happens if Peyton Manning goes 16-0 and Eli Manning goes 0-16? This would cause a media meltdown.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– The destruction gene, Terrelle Pryor and how we can help! (Arrowhead Addict)
– Moore of the Same for the Royals? (Kings of Kauffman)
– A preview of K-State point guard Jevon Thomas. (Jug of Snyder)
– Georgia’s offense will be a big test for Mizzou’s defense. (Truman’s Tales)
– Better Know a Prospect: Kelly Oubre (Rock Chalk Talk)
– Sporting more than happy with their point against Houston. (MLS)
– Playoff committee doesn’t fix college football’s problem. (KC Star)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
– Rick Reilly’s father-in-law says he was misquoted by Rick Reilly.
– What happens to college athletics if football is banned?
– Why these numbers along with the argument that football could destroy your brain in a more public way by MLB and the NBA is unknown to me.
– Nate Silver is back to give his thoughts on the government shutdown. Hint: “The End” is not nigh.
– Congress could probably use this guy to stick around another few year.
ONE MORE THING…
This is one way to show up to your wedding. (The Big Lead)