ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Royals 3, Mariners 1
4.5 games back. The Royal-coaster continues.
KC has three more games left against the Mariners and then a 12-game stretch where they play Detroit and Cleveland six times each. That’ll be followed by a three game series against the Texas Rangers. The Royals have to come out of that within at least two games of a playoff spot.
Is it possible? Sure.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Does finishing over .500 mean anything? (Kings of Kauffman)
- The Ned Yost situation is complicated. (Kings of Kauffman)
- Overlooking the Jaguars would be a bad idea. (Arrowhead Addict)
- Tommy Morrison died yesterday at the age of 44. (KC Star)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- The summation of week one of the NCAA season.
- Andre Drummond finally met iCarly. Lesson: If you are creepy enough for long enough, you can get the girl, too.
- You can get an iPhone 5 for $98 at Wal-Mart now. It may have something to do with this.
- Johnny Manziel is Tim Tebow with a dark side. Gets talked about as much on ESPN as Tebow does, anyway.
ONE MORE THING…
RIP Tommy Morrison.