ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Royals 11, Rays 1
Salvador Perez and Billy Butler each homered in a massive rout over the Rays. Tampa was in town for a one-game makeup from back in May when the game was snowed out.
Some guy named Wil Myers played in the game. He was 0-4 with two strikeouts.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Tony Moeaki is hurt. What’s new? (Arrowhead Addict)
- What are the chances Devon Wylie gets cut? (Arrowhead Addict)
- Emilio Bonifacio, Jamey Carroll, Justin Maxwell and staying power. (Kings of Kauffman)
- Sporting KC faces their toughest test of the Champions League tonight against CD Olimpia. (KC Star)
- “And when it actually happens and it is you, it’s just an unbelievable feeling.” – Rico Richardson (KC Star)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Two bull sharks were caught in the Potomac River. Includes pictures and videos.
- This guys is a mock draft troll. He is funny.
- This article is about nudity and boobs. You’ll click on it, be disappointed, read anyway, and then be glad you did. Maybe.
ONE MORE THING…
Six minutes about how Sporting’s (then the Wizards) win over Manchester United three years ago changed the course of soccer in Kansas City.