ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
White Sox 4, Royals 3 (11 innings
I’d like to tell you my thoughts on the Royals right now, but I also want all of you to have a great weekend. I’ll go ahead and depress you all on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Andy Reid and Alex Smith head new-look Chiefs. (NFL.com)
- Oriol Rossell provides a stabilizing influence. (KC Star)
- Finding meaning in a meaningless game. (Arrowhead Addict)
- Arrowhead Addict radio is back. Here’s their latest episode. (Arrowhead Addict)
- David DeJesus returns to The K. (Kings of Kauffman)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- Where Yasiel Puig came from. (Cuba, if you didn’t know.)
- Grading on the quarterback curve. Turns out the standards are high.
- Remember Otis Nixon? Otis Nixon may not remember Otis Nixon.
ONE MORE THING…
Why you can’t use phones on planes. (NSFW – language)