ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
White Sox 2, Royals 0
There is a lot of things that could be said about this game, and very few are positive.
Still, I don’t think there is anything I could say that would be better than what this singular tweet does.
Ned: “The one guy I can trust to not get picked off in that situation is Chris Getz. He sees moves really well.” pic.twitter.com/pfYiY9iVCC
— Greg Hall (@greghall24) August 21, 2013
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Jamaal Charles and Eric Fisher were both back at practice on Tuesday. Yay! (KC Kingdom)
- Jake Heaps explains how he is ready to help Kansas football succeed. (KU Sports)
- Why your team sucks: Kansas City Chiefs (Deadspin)
- Breaking down AJ Jenkins. (Arrowhead Addict)
- Tons of Royals notes. (Kings of Kauffman)
- 10 days until Kansas State football starts. (Jug of Snyder)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- The prince who blew through billions. Worth it.
- Former MLBer Gabe Kapler gives his take on PEDs. “But skepticism should not be used as a justification for ignorant discourse and speculation. Instead, it should compel those of us who care about the game to identify meaningful, measurable indicators of potential PED use.”
- The 10 worst professional athlete Twitter follows is a curious compilation of athletes. Twitter is weird.
- McDonalds is the number one fast food chain in terms of sales. Number two? Subway.
ONE MORE THING…
Jon Gruden + Hooters = Hoot Camp.