ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Chiefs finished day four of camp yesterday and there was a lot going on. Outside of what appears to be a minor hamstring injury for Eric Berry, the biggest news was Clark Hunt’s attendance at camp. You can catch up on it here.
The Royals start a stretch where they play 44 games in 44 days today, beginning with a road trip to Minnesota. KC sits at 51-51 and seven games back of first place Detroit.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Jeffrey Flanagan breaks down the roadblocks for the Royals trading for Howie Kendrick or Erick Aybar. (FS Kansas City)
- Your July 29 minor league update. (Kings of Kauffman)
- More from Clark Hunt at Chiefs camp. (Arrowhead Addict)
- New offensive coordinator Doug Pederson hopes his experience as a player helps him with the Chiefs. (KC Star)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- The MLS All-Star game, which is in KC, is more than just about entertainment.
- The All-Bad Contract Team contains one Chiefs player. Guess who?
- News notes and thoughts from Peter King include the least talked about story and a Von Miller update.
- Adrian Peterson is predicting a record breaking year. I believe him.
- This is a perfectly timed and horrifying picture. Ouch.
ONE MORE THING…
Brian Williams raps to Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Kinda.