ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Yankees 8, Royals 1
Let’s not talk about it. The score says enough.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- Holland unfazed by All-Star snub. (KC Star)
- Sam Mellinger takes a look at the first eight weeks of the Chiefs season. (KC Star)
- Holland is becoming less unknown. (Kings of Kauffman)
- Andy Reid and the Pistol offense. (Arrowhead Addict)
- AFC West Fear Factor (Part II) (Arrowhead Addict)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
- A wonderful write-up on one of the best baseball announcers to every exist. Dynamite drop-in, Monty.
- Man accused of having sex with a pool float… again.
- Justin Bieber peed and then insulted Bill Clinton. Damn, Canadians.
- Meet Kim Jong-Il’s Sushi chef. Sounds fishy.
- Ranking the teams who went 6-10 or worse in 2012 by playoff chances in 2013. Chiefs are not number one.
ONE MORE THING…
This is the greatest dog of all-time, Jumpy. Freaking awesome dog.