ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Indians 4, Royals 3
David Lough and Chris Getz destroyed a potential ninth inning rally that would have put Kansas City over .500 for the first time since May. Instead, Getz failed to get a bunt down that would have scored two one Escobar’s eventual single, and Lough was caught in a rundown on a play he should have scored on. Eric Hosmer grounded out to end the game. Royals lose and are back under .500. Ugh.
Royals Nugget: The Royals really irritate me
sometimes a lot of times.
IN OTHER NEWS…
- KU has a new TV deal. (KC Kingdom)
- AD Tim Hall is leaving UMKC. (KC Star)
- Some thoughts on Desmond Bishop and a potential KC signing. (Arrowhead Addict)
- Wil Myers made his debut for Tampa Bay yesterday in Boston. (Kings of Kauffman)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE….
- Reporter who broke General McChrystal story has died in a car crash. He was 33.
- Jozy Altidore scored game-winner in a World Cup qualifier against Honduras. U.S. closer to clinching a World Cup spot.
- Man survives 15 story fall in New Zealand. And lives.
- An “awesome” collection of Dick Vitale tweets. Thanks to Hot Clicks.
.GIF OF THE WEEK
ONE MORE THING…
Note: Bears are good at climbing trees. Visual proof: