ABOUT LAST NIGHT…
Atlanta baited the Royals for seven and a half innings before unleashing in the bottom of the eighth with three home runs and running away with a 6-3 win. Kelvin Herrera gave up three home runs the inning, increasing Atlanta’s game total to five. Not much more to say other than this one stung…bad.
IN OTHER NEWS…
– Sporting Kansas City starts a grueling four-day bicoastal road trip today against the Red Bull. (KC Star)
– K-State’s Walker is on the fast road to recovery. (Capital Journal)
– Jayhawks hope to add depth this Spring. (Journal World)
– Ladner Morse breaks down some different late round possibilities for the Chiefs. (Arrowhead Addict)
– Greg Hall’s thoughts on the Boston Marathon. (Greg Hall KC)
ELSEWHERE AND EVERYWHERE…
The Yankees played “Sweet Caroline” at last night’s game to honor Boston. Classy.
“42” does well at the box office. $27.3 million.
Pieces of the bombs in Boston are starting to be recovered by the FBI. Shrapnel-packed.
Bradley Cooper lives with his mom. Deadbeat.
The first pictures of Jamie Foxx as Electro in the new Spider-Man 2 movie are out. Blue.
How much does age matter in the NFL draft? Mixed.
ONE MORE THING…
This is probably bad parenting.